Saturday, June 16, 2007

Keeping Busy




Hi everyone, I am almost finished my job at the daycare. I will surely miss everyone. My daughter finished junior high this week too, on to high school. It's a time for changes, I have to look into the future with great expectations. I've been planning some stumpwork classes to give at Yankee Cross Stitch. A pomegranate is first, and a sunflower next. I do not have anything finished yet to show you but I have some pics of other projects that I finished a while ago. One is a pin cushion with a stumpwork flower on top. I got that pattern from a "Stitchers World" magazine a long time ago. The other is of a sunflower that I made up myself in a watering can and then there's a cross stitch pattern of a flower that I will release and make into a pinkeep (over one). I guess I have a thing for flowers and trees. I got a book from the library the other day of all very old trees. It's great, they're hundreds of years old and so wise. Well, until I finish another project so I'll have something to share with you. Have a great weekend. Donna

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:27 PM

    Your work is just beautiful, you should be very proud. I have never done stump work but it looks interesting and the red frame on the lh's is just the right touch. GB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are great! Esp. love the sunflower with the little ladybird on it.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive