Saturday, December 04, 2010

Holiday Open House & Sneak Peek


Good Morning everyone,
I have a photo to share with you of my winter scene.( The picture is a little dark) I am stitching like a mad woman on this to have it completed by this week. But this weekend the village is holding a Holiday Open House for all of the shops and a "Parade of Lights" this evening. So at the shop I have refreshments, and raffles. I am making out slips for everyone that bought something on my Etsy shop from November thru December 19th and including you in the raffle. There are 2 raffles with 5 Holiday charts in each along with a made by me Christmas decoration.
Well I am off to buy balloons. So here are some updated pictures and have a great weekend
(No funky flower Garden update this weekend. sorry)
donna

3 comments:

  1. It is looking really nice..I am betting it will be finished on time. The shop looks so festive. A drawing too....good luck to me! have a great weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter Scene looks fantastic!! I know this one will be a must stitch for me.
    We are having our Parade of Lights and village open house this evening as well. For me this is the beginning of the Christmas season and I start to get into more of a festive mood. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter Scene looks so fun - I can't wait to see the whole thing finished!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive