Friday, May 06, 2011

Peek @ "Early American Garden"


What a beautiful day here!! I want to share a photo of what I have been working on.
A design called "Early American Garden". I first designed it with 2 palm trees but then decided it looked so much like "Blue Hawaiian Garden". So I changed the trees to more of an old wall mural look. But with this release I will have stitched the more recent one and I will also included the directions (With a color computer image sticker) for the original with the palm tree, so it will be like 2 charts in one. If you live on the West coast or southern Atlantic coast or any where there are palm trees this one is for you and if you love the old early American look this one is also for you. I hope you will enjoy this one coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' it already! Thanks for the peek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Early American Garden looks beautiful to me! I love that you give a choice of trees to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful !!!! so very beautiful
    congrats

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive