Sunday, July 31, 2011

Peek @ Halloween (Zoe)

This is the first of my peeks at the Halloween Stitch An Inch designs. I gave them names and this one is "Zoe". I hope you like her, all of them are whimsical and I do have more planned ( a bit primitive) but they will have to wait for next year because I need to start on Christmas. I also have "Oak Hill" to stitch and I am just waiting for some wool from Weeks Dye Works. I am going to start using wool in more projects and the oak leaves in the trees will be wool. I just love dimension in stitching and wool is one of the things I just love to work with. You don't have to finish the edges!! Well I will be going to bed early as I did so much unpacking today,  I am just exhausted. 
Have a good night and talk to you tomorrow
donna  

3 comments:

  1. oooohhh, so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just tooooo Cute!!!! Can't wait for the others. Will order as soon as they are available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see them all!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive