Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas From Our Home To Yours

Just a quick note to say to everyone "Merry Christmas".
We are waiting for my son and his wife and the 2 grandchildren to get here. The ham is cooking and appetizers are ready and the Celtics are on. But later I get the TV and  we are watching a special movie that my mothers loves called "The Gathering".

This is our new addition to the family. His name is "Toby" and Meagan is so happy. He is so loving!!

This is Bailey and loving the wrapping paper

Our "Precious Moments Nativity". I have had it for sooo long. A tradition.


This is our fire place that we only use candles in, and our tree is in a bucket on top of my potty chair

I will get back to you all tomorrow with more pictures and updates of my stitching.
Have a glorious day and I wish you all peace this day for you and your familys.
God Bless
donna

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:53 PM

    Love your nativity I have one too but it is not as large as your collection, there are still pieces I want to get. Maybe next Christmas I'll ask for another piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Your nativity display is wonderful, love you living room all decked for the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great Christmas! Your new family addition is so cute! Love kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fireplace and your tree look so pretty! Your kitties are adorable! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Tammy, I have a Precious Moments nativity too! Mine is missing some of the animals and the wall since I have the larger size figures.
    I love your new furbaby! How is Bailey handling things?
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. Wishing you a very happy and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice :)
    let's be friends :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive