Thursday, June 07, 2012

sharing some of your photos

Good morning 
I have a few people that were nice enough to share with me their progress on some of their stitching projects 
This is from Nita, wow on black and over (1) I wish I could see it in my hands. Its going to be precious

This one is from Christine. She is getting so much done and it looks beautiful 

This is from Marsha. I just love "Peony Hill" and the frame is perfect!
I just want to say thank you to every one that shares their work with me 
and come back tomorrow for part 2 of the Mystery SAL
have a good day
donna

1 comment:

  1. Hola querida,

    Que bonito todo....me ha encantado el bordado sobre la tela negra...
    Besos,
    Lany

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive