Sunday, June 08, 2014

Happy Sunday and "Messengers" on Etsy


Good day to all of you. I have so many things I am working on at the moment and have decided that I will sell my "Messengers" on Etsy as a finished product for now. I do have plans to make directions in the future but I am trying to get things finished before I move on to many more projects. So I am stitching away on Part 5 of Nantucket Village Series and I have 3 more designs in the TO-DO-PILE. Wish me luck and I hope you enjoyed the Stitch A Long. Dont forget I would love to see your finished work when you have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive