Tuesday, September 09, 2014

White Pumpkin Patch is this weeks HIGHLIGHT SPECIAL


This weeks HIGHLIGHT SPECIAL is "White Pumpkin Patch". I designed this in 2006. I love some primitive ( not all ) but some. Some is just to dirty looking for me, but I do love the coffee dyed and tea stained look. So this was my attempt at a bit prim. I stained my fabric so you could see the pumpkins better and made it a bit dirty. I am also into vinegar staining wood and stained this frame myself.  This is about the time I started thinking about making designs that could be easily framed without losing an arm and a leg.  I made this design so if stitched on 32ct linen or 16ct Aida it would fit great in a 4 x 6 frame. Always thinking of you :) (and me too)
You can find this chart for the special of $5.00 instead of the regular $7.00. This week only on Etsy. 

I did have another special for the month of September on Etsy that for every customer I would email the PDF chart for "Autumn Fleur" and 2 pieces of fabric that I dyed myself. This was as long as my dyed fabric supply lasted. Well it is gone :( I had so many orders :)
But I will still send the PDF chart free to any Etsy customer for the month of September.

While you are there check out my USED Book Sale .

Wool Crazy Blue Bird of Happiness

Embellish packs available on Etsy


I have a new kit that is available. Wool crazy "Blue Bird Of Happiness"
I had my "Birds Of A funky Feather #10" printed onto Kona cotton. 
I have the embellishment kit available with the layout for this little pin pillow. You could make this into anything like a pillow, book cover, pocket, and so much more. The embellishment pack comes with, 1 crocheted pansy, 1 crocheted green fan, 10 pre-cut wool leaves, safety pin with beads, a pack of yellow beads for the branch areas, and printed  fabric with blue bird in a nest. 
When finished it should measure 8 1/2 by 5 1/2. 
The embellishment pack is mailed to you and the layout along with general directions and photos will be emailed as a PDF. These are general directions and no stitch directions are given or finishing. Use your imagination :)
Thank you for reading my blog
donna

  

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive