Monday, September 26, 2016

Heritage Homestead SAL 2016 more info and pictures of a thank you for joining :)

I have added a Page to this blog with info for the Stitch A Long click here 
Hope you join me !!

donna

Thank you gift for joining the SAL for 2016 
The cross stitch chart (not the finished piece) for 
"In God We Trust" 
and
 the cotton printed images of "George & Martha"

What I did with my Martha & George,
 Added some embroidery stitches to their images
 and then finished as a 3 dimensional wall hanging


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive