Friday, October 14, 2016

Almost Finished with Sept & Oct Free Affirmation words

Septembers Free Affirmation Word is Forgiving....sorry you can not see the letters very well :(
This is a photo of Septembers affirmation "Forgiving"  and Octobers is almost finished....but I have a class tomorrow to teach so I can work on the affirmation on Sunday and send out newsletters Sunday evening with the 2 Free SAL words :)
have a good night
donna 

Christmas "HexiHive"
This HexiHive will have 8 applique Hexagons and 2 plain centers so you can use it a table mat.....
More ideas coming this weekend and I'll be offering a class at my home

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive