Sunday, October 29, 2017

I'm HOME :)

Happy Sunday

I came home Friday afternoon!!!I am so blessed.
I need to thank all of you from the bottom of my HEART for your Prayers and well wishes. I hope you enjoyed messages from Hubby...he has a blog , so he was able to help me out!! Thank you Bill!!
When I came home my Daughter Meagan was here doing housework and cooking healthy food for me...what a blessing that was...she has become an amazing woman. 

8 days on the hospital was along time...I will still be on IV antibiotics a bit longer, and then we will address the AFib that I had an episode with in the hospital...and found out I have sleep Apnea too. So at least we found these things out while I was in the care of nurses and doctors and we can get them addressed. 

Etsy Orders
All current Etsy orders will be going to the Post Office on Monday

"Harbor Haven"
I will be finishing up details for the "Harbor Haven" release.
Thank you so much for your patience and  I will have the full reveal on Oct 31st and then sign ups will start November 1st.  
AGAIN I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU AND YOUR PRAYERS
 ðŸ’“  
HUGS
donna 

Below is Harbor Haven Scene #11 and #12
I will leave this for you to ponder! A bit dark but that is the Mystery  :)
Harbor Haven scene #11

Harbor Haven Scene #12

10 comments:

  1. Donna I am so happy you are home! I am praying you continue healing! God is good!! I enjoyed the posts from your husband he did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip Hip Horray...so glad you are doing better. Thank you Bill for keeping us informed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Donna, We are all so happy to hear that you are home and in the loving, special care of your husband, Bill. I am positive you will be further blessed with a strong recovery. Make sure you both get plenty of well-deserved rest :) God bless you. Hugs, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely news to see on a Sunday morning - there's nothing better than sleeping in your own bed! Donna, you should take it VERY easy for a while and let your body rest and heal. Your health must take priority now - - - and I'm sure that being a convalescent means a lot less cooking and no dish washing over Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers have been answered....continued healing...🌻🌻

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a scare, Donna! So glad you are on the mend! Many hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen d.6:15 PM

    Hi so glad you are home and on the mend!! I am stitching your santa at the seashore chart i was so lucky to find in a shop so i can get it done for Christmas!! Praying for your quick recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you are home and getting better Donna! If you need any help with any of the stitching just let me know. I will be glad to help you. April in Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you're home 😊 How can we sign up for the harbor Haven please, will you announce it on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you are home ! (There's no place like home.)
    I pray that each day you are moving forward to your normal self.
    It's wonderful to have a loving and supportive family !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive