Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Prayers being answered at Serenity Harbor !

Hello Dear Stitchers !

This is (bill, Donna's Hubby) once again with an update on Donna's health challenge. And, it appears that all of your prayers are evidently being heard above, as Donna's ' Triple Antibiotic Cocktail ' seems to have taken hold and her white blood cell count is very slowly DROPPING !

We Thank You Deeply for your Prayers !

SO ! , ...... Where does that leave us  ???   Well, if  all  goes as hoped for, and we continue to see these improvements, my Dear Donna will be home by the end of the week. In anticipation of this, the hospital placed a PICC line in her upper arm, and donna will receive two doses of IV antibiotics daily for 2 to 4 weeks once home.( I guess this 'Bacterial' Meningitis takes quite a while to clear up!)   BUT !
IT  IS  BEGINNING  TO  WORK

We pray you will bear with us as we progress through this week. We do expect to be able to ship any ETSY  SHOP  ORDERS  next week. AND ! , ..... donna told me to let you know that these orders will be accompanied by a ' SPECIAL  SURPRISE ' . 

SO ! , ......; and as a matter of fact, I've done so well on the 'HONEY-DO' list, that Donna has promoted Me !.  I am now the ' Vice- President of Manufacturing ' !~  WaHoooo
( folding and stuffing charts in envelopes! )

As a new V.P. ! , (donna doesn't know this yet) BUT!, from now till Donna gets home, ' So we'll say, through the weekend, ALL , yes  ALL  ETSY  ORDERS  WILL  INCLUDE  a  very
' SPECIAL  SURPRISE '
( only one per customer )
And again, we Thank You from the very bottom of our hearts for all of your Prayers, Cards, and emailed notes of encouragement. This has made a significant difference to Donna's recovery from what was a  life threatening situation.  Bless You All
( if needed, you may email me at bill.bayliss@aol.com . I can call u back if needed )
THANX  YET  AGAIN !
b

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Donna is getting better.
    Slow, but sure, she will get well.
    Tell her we're all thinking of her, and to take care.
    Thanks for the update!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donns I am so sorry to hear this... I will pray for your continued healing..You are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Donna, Prayers for your recovery! Meningitis is very serious and I'm glad to hear that you are on the mend.

    "Thy name is my healing, O my God, and remembrance of Thee is my remedy. Nearness to Thee is my hope, and love for Thee is my companion. Thy mercy to me is my healing and my succor in both this world and the world to come. Thou, verily, art the All-Bountiful, the All-Knowing, the All-Wise."
    Bahá’u’lláh

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping you both in my thoughts. Hope Donna will soon be home with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to hear she is doing better! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive