Monday, March 04, 2019

Another Flower on the way

This one is called "Addison"
after my grand-daughter
This will be available as a PDF for embroidery or punch needle, 
And there will be a limited # of kits.....
I draw these myself onto the linen for you
 so it takes me a little time and 
 I dont want to draw to many.....
it can be boring...I would rather be stitching up new ideas!! HAHA
I will share more info soon, 
Working on the directions and kits
have a good night
hugs
donna 
💗
and this is Addison
Oh what a Blessing and Joy


1 comment:

  1. Donna, both are beautiful..but she is precious and adorable ♥️

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive