Sunday, August 14, 2022

Free Pumpkins again HAHA


Happy Sunday Aug 14 2022
I am reposting a free design that I gave away 4 years ago
....wow time does fly bye!

Here is the link to the original blog post about it here

Ginger Shull on Instagram posted her finished pumpkins, 
that reminded me I should share it again. 

I will be turning the Etsy shop on Vaca mode for a few days, 
 since I will not be able to mail out orders or answer conversations, 

Enjoy your stitching time 
and 
I feel a little Autumn in the Air here :)
hugs
donna


 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pumpkin chart and have a nice vacation.Big hugs Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive