Pages

▼

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter


Happy Easter everyone!! Bailey is playing in her Easter bag and she's been batting chocolate Easter eggs around the room. She keeps us amused. I hope you have a wonderful Easter.
love donna

8 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! Mia loves being in bags too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, just wanted to let you know that I had a lovely visit to your shop on Friday. Your husband was so sweet. The shop is beautiful! I plan on bringing some friends next time. Have a great timeat Celebrations. Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats do love to get in a bag don't they! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bailey is so cute! I'd take her over chocolate eggs any day.
    Happy Easter Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:35 AM

    I think there is something about cats in bags - all my cats have been mad on them - its almost like a safe cave for them. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter, Donna,
    and Greetings From Finland!

    I really admire your work and read your blog often.
    My two Norwegian Forest Cats both love to be inside the paper-bags :D

    WithBlessings,
    Maija from Finland

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks you et hapy heaster to you

    ReplyDelete