Pages

▼

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day. Got up early this AM, made breakfast and worked on the directions for the "Lighthouse Sampler". The printer needs maintenance so I can't print it off. Well I'll just have to take a trip to buy more toner. I'm still working on that pic of the lighthouses but I put up some more stump work pictures of a class that I gave at Yankee Cross Stitch. We met every 2 weeks for a year to complete it, and I'm still working on the borders. Until later, Donna










6 comments:

  1. What a fantastic piece, I love all the close-up photos. I'm especially fond of the hedgehog. Is there an overall photo to get the whole sampler? Is it a design of yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The unicorn's my favourite. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying looking at your blog, this is a stunning piece of needlework and I love the tiny scroll with the stitching. There are so many pretty details to this, I wish I could look at IRL and admire it properly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:07 AM

    Oh my, this is absolutely beautiful. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful needlework..with fabulous stitchery ideas!
    Deb in FL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:22 PM

    I don't like...

    I love !
    It's a wonderful embroidery.

    ReplyDelete