My Secret Garden design on fabric with a bit of watercolor added....and now onto embellishing
YEAH!! I have a spot at the York Corner Mercantile on Rt 1 in York ME.
I just left there today and dropped of so many of my models.
Lots of models for Fall and some kits along with come pins and finished Pincushion's.
I will be sharing a space upstairs with my daughter Meagan and
more things to come for September.
Here are some pics of the models that I just dropped off.
Those are just a few of the models that will be at the York Corner Mercantile.
So if you are on an adventure on the way to Maine please
check out her shop...
There are so many more things
like antiques
and
the dried pressed flowers are being displayed there too from my daughter.
**********************************
And for the Book Club Stitch A Long
we are onto
Pride and Prejudice
Here is a look at some of the Bookmarks that are included only
with the Stitch A Long, These are a Freebie and thank you from me to you!
They will be released in the future as a design in a group pack for cross stitching.
And I do have one more thing to share
I am working on another
Stitch An Inch Fall
It will be one similar to the last one,
but you will be able to attach it
to the end of the last one
to make a VERY LONG design.
This is the last one
Well that is it for today
Have a Blessed weekend
and be safe
🙏
😊

.jpg)









.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment