Saturday, May 17, 2008

Here are the release pictures and info.



Well I've finished them both. The "Exalted City" will be released first then shortly after that "Box of Summer". Here is all the info that you need. Also I've been thinking of starting an Etsy Shop so I can sell some of my frames that I have made for the "Box of series...". Also I paint on furniture and would love to sell some one of a kind pieces, and maybe some smaller things for stitching box's. Well I have to look into it and I'll let you know soon. And one more thing, this summer I will be spending some time working at Yankee Cross Stitch in North Hampton NH so if you are in the area stop by, maybe we can chat and get some stitching projects going.

Here is the info for the new charts.

“The Exalted City”,
DMC floss listing, White,433,435,436,498,502,503,730,754,830,832,890,3371,
Fabric is 32ct Star Sapphire linen.
Stitch count is 209 X 73

“Box Of Summer”
DMC floss listing, White, 502, 503, 640, 642, 644, 730, 733, 890, 3371, 3830,
Weeks Dye Works: Sea Foam
Fabric is 32ct Lambswool linen
Stitch count is 60 X 60

4 comments:

  1. Donna,
    Summer is absolutely beautiful! I must stitch this.I bought "Spring" while at Celebration.
    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Exalted City" is another winner! I'm so happy you're creating projects worthy of our Christian heritage, Donna. Thank you for their beauty and their meaning. Love them! Mind if I take your pic and post with a note on my blog? Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:17 PM

    Donna, I love Exalted City! I stole your pic for my wish list, hope you don't mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exalted City is a must-have! This is a must have! It reminds me of Biloxi, MS after Hurricane Katrina. Something about the houses, the lighthouse, and the verse... reminds me of the old Hwy 90 and the reconstruction going on now. I'm adding it to my shopping list! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive