Sunday, July 20, 2008

HI

Hi Everyone, I think I've been on a get organized mode this weekend. That's all I did. I cleanned out my craft closet (What A Job), sorted all my floss, separated them by companys, bagged them, and put them on rings. I also made the frame for "Autumn Hill" and took the picture for distibution. Cleanned out old stuff in the computer and decided what else to sell on my Etsy shop. My daughter also gave me a couple of her hemp necklaces that she made to see how they go. Well of to Etsy to upload the pictures and the info. Until later, Donna

1 comment:

  1. Dont you just love when you organize? It takes a certain mood to accomplish a closet....I need to organize mine too! I just ordered Autumn Cove from Yankee Cross Stitch. She is sending out everything I need tomorrow....can't wait to stitch it!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive