Monday, August 15, 2011

Just added a few Stitch An Inch Halloween on my Etsy

Hi everyone, I just added a few Stitch An Inch Halloween cross stitch charts on my Etsy shop. I am getting them out to the shops that have automatics this Wednesday and should be available for other shops to order from distributors by next Friday. These have been so much fun to stitch. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. I am working on the planks. I will do some with the orange and some with the bright green back ground under the black crackle. I will also have pendants available and some plain so you can add your own beads and findings. I have to order some special frames also that have the one inch opening. They are so cute I cant wait to share them with you. Have a good night as I have been on the computer all day and need to stretch. UGH!! Oh one more thing. I am working on my Free Pumpkin Head Cross stitch chart for this year. This will be the 3rd year, but I am giving this one away on my email only. So sign up soon so you don't miss out. It should be ready to go out by Sept 1
have a good night
donna

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:25 PM

    Sold! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya Donna,
    I hope everything went okay with Irene. I live in New YOrk but I am almost 400 miles from the coast. All we got was a breeze and a few drops of wetness.
    I am just finding out about your free pumpkin head. How can I get the pattern.
    I LOVE HALLOWEEN a whole lot. I have a couple of your patterns that you sent to me that I Have finished and I love them. Things are still really tight here but I think there are some that are worse off than me.
    Sometime I want to order some of your other patterns. I would love to do a complete scene someday. Something like the one you have at the top of your blog. That would be so cool looking.
    LOVE you Donna. You have been so good to me in the past.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive