Thursday, September 29, 2011

& the winner is .....

And the Winner is ""Keeper of The Farmhouse"   Leisha
Leisha is the winner of the free chart "Oak Hill" Yeah!!! for her

And I have a couple of lovely ladies that shared their stitching with us and here are their pieces.
 "Strawberry Hill" from Alexandrine


"Pumpkin Head Family" from Cathis Stitching Blog

Thank you to everyone that signed up for the giveaway and I am still checking out your blogs.
I am of to work on the newsletter that will go out on Saturday so if you did not sign up yet please do.
Have a great night
donna

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to Leisha !!! Great pictures from the stitchers !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Leisha! Lovely project pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Leisha! She is one lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grats Leisha! i love the stitching pics :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful for Leisha....
    Those Pumpkin heads are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your ideas- Am following you now from Etsy
    Come back and check out my blog too.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive