Saturday, October 15, 2011

What I did today :)



It is so beautiful today, and I finished designing "Stitch An Inch Christmas 2011". There are 10 tiny designs that can be tiny one inch treasures or they can be two inch Ornaments. I went to Yankee Cross Stitch this morning to drop off more things for her sale so I took a picture to share. I also have fallen in love with crocheting again and have added a little bit of it to one of my Funky Flowers. You can see it on the table in the photo. I made a ruffle and used the same DMC floss on the edges as I used in the flower. I also made the ruffle for the candle stick with the pumpkin pin cushions. It was so much fun, I love trying new things and adding embellishments.
I am going to sit on my porch and do some stitching so that I can share it tomorrow.
Have a good night
donna - OH YES!! "Bailey" says HI!!  (Shes on one of my book shelves and I think she looks grumpy! Must be naptime)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely display. I think I'd leave Bailey alone for awhile, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of really cute things, including Bailey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love embellishing all my work its fun to see how other people add goodies to their work.
    Bailey is so sweet she is just giving you that I am a vamp look.
    Catherine
    diamondc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the different 3-D that you add to coss stitch! I wish I knew how to crochet! lol I love anything that is different and one of a kind. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling and inviting display!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little crochet pumpkin pads. What a cute idea, Donna.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive