Thursday, May 10, 2012

And the winner is .........

And the winner of the 2 new charts is Lynn Yea!!!!!

I think I need an IDEA JOURNAL!!. I have so many (ideas) that sometimes I just cant sleep. Need to get them out of my head and down on paper. But I am so fussy that  I have to wait until I find the perfect journal, the perfect pen.  Some people love shoes and my thing is pens, notebooks, and pocketbooks. They have to be all organized :) and fit perfectly. It hasnt happened yet that's why I am always on the search.
Have a good day and yes I worked on the newsletter's yesterday but it is so slow going. I will have a coupon and a sale on Etsy and classes to share so make sure you signed up for the newsletters.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much Donna! This is a wonderful giveaway and I'm so excited!
    You have so many ideas in your head and I have so many charts in mine. Which do I stitch next?

    My son gave me a journal for Christmas a couple of years ago and since then I've been keeping track of all my stitched designs. I record the date started & finished, the fabric, floss, designer, etc.
    I can't trust my memory anymore so this record is excellent for referring back to previous stitches.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive