Friday, December 07, 2012

New Design " White Birch Winter"


I am so excited to share with you a photo of my new design called "White Birch Winter" I just love the deer in the snow and white birch trees remind me of living in NH. They are one of my favorite. I do not have directions done yet but they should be ready by Monday.
 I am on my way to Yankee Cross Stitch to set up the models that have been out in trunk shows and I will leave the model of this new one there too. Then tomorrow I have another wool Feather tree class at Camp Wool in Kennebunkport.
I hope you all received my newsletter last night because I have started then up again.
Have a wonderful day
and I will post again tomorrow night with the tiny cork tree's made with wool and pipe cleaners  These would look so cute in a Nativity scene. I will have more photo directions for you then.  

4 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty design. Don't you love the bark on a White Birch tree? I did receive your newsletter. Very enjoyable to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty!! I love the White Birch winter. And the Tree is very cool too! Please put my name in the hat for your drawing.
    Thanks so much! Merry Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE It!!! I seem to be partial to winter designs and this one is a must have for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new design!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive