Saturday, November 15, 2014

Sampler Email arriving later today and new cross stitch design finished

"It Just Needs Love" counted cross stitch design and embroidery

Close-up of embroidery



finished with wool leaves

Happy morning,

I have been working on the letter for all those  that have signed up for "Serenity Harbor Sampler"
I finally have all of the floss listed with color names and fabric sizes figured out for you, and now I just need to add all the email addresses to a folder for email delivery :)
But this will have to be done this afternoon because I am on my way to Camp Wool to teach class for the wool/feather trees :). So make sure to check your emails and check spam in case it could go there.
I finished the design "It Just Needs Love" in cross stitch and along with the cross stitch pattern I have the line drawing so you can embroider it like I did. Included in this chart pack will be the finishing directions for the wool embroidered bag.
I am of to curl my hair :) until later, have a good day
donna

5 comments:

  1. I love this! "It Just Needs Love" is perfect for us Peanuts fans! I hope to get this someday. :) ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this!! They turned out beautiful! Are you going to offer the cross stitched piece as a pattern?(oh, please oh, please)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to join the SAL you are running. I may have gotten an invite as I receive your blog posts. Sharon Feeley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please email me at (I am spacing so I do not get spammed so add letters together ) stitchbythe bay @ aol.com

      Delete
    2. I would love to cross stitch or punch needle thus pattern. Is it available?

      Delete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive