Monday, September 30, 2019

Optional Center Ideas



I have a few different center designs that I made along the way from the Bible Verse
 and then a Simple saying and then just the Word "Seasons". 
All of the others were to busy for the design 
because the design is so busy itself, 
so I settled on the Word "Season". 
***************************
I have added one of the others as an option
"The Sailboat" 
I figure we are all sailing through life each in our own Season 

***************************
My other option was to give you a suggestion about the center 
and leave it blank, 
find a framer that could make you a frame 
or at least a Mat that would fit the design
 and then in the center of the open mat instead of a photo
 you could add a mirror.
 I have posted a couple of pictures from Pinterest
 with this idea. I Do love old things and I especially love Stumpwork
.....Maybe I could draw this design out,
 have it printed onto fabric 
and make a stumpwork class, 
but I would have to paint the background sky, hills,and grasses
...Oh that would be awesome.
I could go on and on HAHA
But lets get on with the cross stitching first !!

Photo Credit Link
These are just samples for framing with a mirror in the center!

Photo Credit Link



1 comment:

  1. I truly love your designs and wish I could have bought every single one of them. Spotted them for the first time at the shop in Kennebunk Maine. Spooky99@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive