Friday, May 24, 2024

Happy Memorial Day and a little Bit of NEWS

 


Happy Friday!!
It's been awhile since I've posted but I have a little bit of time this morning.
I just sent out the newsletter but still wanted to share here too!

I have been busy with Life things....so not much to share for stitching.
I've been trying to think of all the things that need to be done to help
Mom move in with us...
she is 89 and has been living on her own
but the apartment building
 was sold and the increase in rent is way to much
...I am sure lots of you know what that is about :(
And she has so much stuff :(
lots of things to sort, as to what to keep ,
what to get rid of and what to put in storage...
So with that being said my stitching has taken a back seat at the moment.
But hopefuly I can get my time more organized,
and that has always been my problem.
Especially workng for myself with no one to answer to but myself..
...those long conversations with myself
HAHAH :)

I have so many designs ready to go but not enough time to stitch 
so I was thinking of making a Patreon account.
 It's a way to release more designs but not all stitched.
..I guess it would be on the idea on private Stitch A Longs.

Maybe someday soon I can share all of the computer images with you.
But for now.....have a Blessed and Safe Holiday Weekend
hugs
donna







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive