Saturday, May 12, 2007

Still Here









I'm still here. I finally finished the 9 lighthouses. Call me crazy but I am having a hard time with the frame. I keep starting it all over. I make the frames myself and I faux finish them, but I can't seem to get this one right. Tomorrows another day. For today I thought I would post some pics of things that I've made.Some are from a long time ago and some are more recent.I have some stumpwork and some are things that I've painted. Until tomorrow, maybe then I can post a pic of the lighthouses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive