Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day. Got up early this AM, made breakfast and worked on the directions for the "Lighthouse Sampler". The printer needs maintenance so I can't print it off. Well I'll just have to take a trip to buy more toner. I'm still working on that pic of the lighthouses but I put up some more stump work pictures of a class that I gave at Yankee Cross Stitch. We met every 2 weeks for a year to complete it, and I'm still working on the borders. Until later, Donna










6 comments:

  1. What a fantastic piece, I love all the close-up photos. I'm especially fond of the hedgehog. Is there an overall photo to get the whole sampler? Is it a design of yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The unicorn's my favourite. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying looking at your blog, this is a stunning piece of needlework and I love the tiny scroll with the stitching. There are so many pretty details to this, I wish I could look at IRL and admire it properly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:07 AM

    Oh my, this is absolutely beautiful. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful needlework..with fabulous stitchery ideas!
    Deb in FL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:22 PM

    I don't like...

    I love !
    It's a wonderful embroidery.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive