Monday, June 20, 2011

Fixed Etsy Shipping Rates and a Funky Flower Finish as A Wall Pocket

Good Day,
We took Bailey to the pet store today and she got her first haircut. Oh you should see her. Her tail is so cute. I will post pictures as soon as she wakes up. It was an ordeal for her, she is an inside cat and never goes out.

I checked with the post office for rates on shipping outside the US for my Etsy shop, All fixed, and I added more charts. Thank you to everyone that ordered this weekend. They all went out this morning.

I got a little funky with one of my flowers and made it into a wall pocket. I added a whole bunch of beads all around and did some seed stitching too. So here it is.
Have a great day and I am working on Summer Pack #2
donna

3 comments:

  1. I love the finishing on this!
    A great idea for this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute finish!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive