Saturday, May 24, 2014

Needfull Things added to Etsy :)

Bird Of A Funky Feather #12


my second Love is Crochet. This is 1 of 8 pincushions that I made with this design style.  

Free Form Crochet Seashell pincushion. More to come :)  SOLD

Big Blue Bird Pincushion

Extra Large wool Flower on a 15 inch candle stick - Pincushion

I just added some things that I have been working onto Etsy. The above photos are samples. I cant stop crocheting in the evening. More seashell pincushions to come.  Check out Etsy for more photos
have a good weekend and be safe
donna

3 comments:

  1. WOW! SImply WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:29 PM

    Thank you for finishing the designs for Birds of a Funky Feather

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive