Friday, October 07, 2016

Newsletters Just Went Out

Good day 
I just sent out the newsletters and realized that I have not added the FREE "Affirmation" words for September and October yet.....I have them stitched yes but I did not add any embellishment yet so I promise to finish them up this weekend and have them for you next week!!!! I promise :)

Last weekend I was a Camp Wool and we finished up our Fall "HexiHive" class....and I have a couple of pictures to share with you of Jane and Jane ....yes 2 Jane's :)

So a big THANK YOU to Camp Wool for hosting this class!!

I have also added some kits to the Etsy shop so check it out....there are a limited amount available and the "HexiHive class Pattern/Directions are also available.

And one more quick note that the "Heritage Homestead" SAL is getting ready to start soon!!

This Design will be available for a limited time. So join for the SAL because.....
It will be RETIRED on July 1st 2017
have a good day
donna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive