Friday, June 13, 2014

New Etsy listings. Limited supply :)

"Arbor Door"

"Americana Door"

I just listed my remainder of the "Door's" that I had available for classes. I will be having more kits available on this idea. You will have to wait and see what I have planned.  I just love the opportunity for our imaginations to grow.  But yes I have to first finish up with my cross stitching today :)
A little glimmer about the doors from the Etsy listing
I hope that you would enjoy stitching one of these piece's of art. Local Artist Kathy Carter has painted this watercolor door in collaboration. Her painting has been reprinted onto Kona cotton. So let your imagination soar and embellish with embroidery stitches. I have included in this kit the fibers I used along with general stitch diagrams, basic directions and close-up color prints. Please remember this will be you own piece of art and I have given you suggestions. Use your imagination and truly make this your own one of a kind piece of ART.
I have supplied the appropriate amount of fibers that I used, extra fibers are not available.
Design area is 4 x 6 . (Frame not included)(needles not included)


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this design! Reminds me of my mothers house in small Pennsylvania town. I was on vacation and am sad I missed your giveaway but placed my order for this wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive