Monday, June 23, 2014

and the winner is..... reprint for you"All Is Well With My Soul"

I had a request for the free chart "All Is Well With My Soul" to be posted again so I have attached it here for anyone that would like it. Click on these words > "All Is Well With My Soul" 
And the winner for the drawing is Faye from Carolina Stitcher . So happy for her and I want to thank all of you that left a message for me. I worked on some crochet flower pins that match the flowers on the chart "My Secret Garden". Just adding the leaves and I will add those to Esty and maybe have another giveaway for a set :). Well have a beautiful day and I will post more tomorrow
donna

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Faye.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yopppppeee!!!! I'm on cloud 9~ I can't wait... Thanks SO much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Faye xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo for Faye!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive