Wednesday, September 02, 2009

First Day of School


Well it's my daughters first day of school. A junior in high school, oh my, how time flies. My husband had to go back to the hospital on Monday, he had just gotten out on Thursday but the doctor said to go back. He's not doing well, to much infection in his body, to many antibiotics for to long. He's having a hard time fighting it. He's trying to sound optimistic but I know he's getting very discouraged.
Well I always hear about things in 3's and I feel that it should mean something to me. I went to the library the other day and they have used books for sale. There was one about heaven and I got it, I watched TV this morning and the preacher was talking about heaven, and then I logged on the computer and read a scripture message that I receive an email for everyday and it was about heaven. Well I always get teary eyed when I see the same message again and again but it gives me comfort.
That's what happened when I stitched "In My Fathers House", I found those scriptures every where.
Well I'm off to live life
have a good day
donna

7 comments:

  1. Wow Donna. I truly hope your husband can quickly recover from this infection! I know it's draining on the system as well as the psyche. ((HUGS)) to you. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that your husband is back in the hospital. That is really tough on all of you. Tell your Hubby to hang in there...sending lots of get well wishes from Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got back from walking the kiddos to school and you're up to bat :)
    I'm so sorry to hear of your husband...is it MRSA or VRE? That's in my line of work...and I know that it is a very difficult thing to get rid of those types of infection. Its a terrible thing. I'll keep your husband in my prayers for a complete recovery.
    Good luck to your daughter on her first day of school!
    And I am a person that looks for things like you describe in the scriptures and books about heaven....signs and gifts from God to remind us he's with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping your hubby in my prayers Donna! Hope your daughter enjoys her junior year, mine's a senior this year! LOVE your picture of the water and seagull. Makes me homesick but with a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine the difficulties you are facing - please know that you are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear of your husband's illness! Prayers and thoughts go out to you!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your husband and family are in my prayers. God listens....

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive