Saturday, September 12, 2009

One More Small Design



Happy Saturday, Its a rainy day here, and I like it. I always loved rainy and windy days. I'm working on finishing up a small design that I made. Still figuring out a way to finish it, but here is a picture of it. And I still haven't found any small pomegranates yet, but I'm still looking. Oh the fall is great, I feel like cooking again, it's not to hot for the oven to be on for a few hours and I think I can smell the roast and potatoes, with carrots. Oh its just my imagination because nothing is cooking today, maybe tomorrow. Have a good night, donna

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous Poinsettia! I love your specialty stitches on the leaves. I have my fingers crossed that you design a small pomegranate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sneak peek! The colors are gorgeous and I really like the leaf stitches. Mmmm, roast and potatoes sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the poinsettia! Is it going to be an ornament? Pinkeep?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Donna, Love the poinsettia. I could look for a pom. for you and send it, if you need a real one. I love them and used to paint them all the time. I loved to paint them in half so you could see the deep red berries. Let me know if I can help.
    Hugs,
    Deb/LavenderRose

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive