Monday, September 07, 2009

Today 9.7.09

I thought I would tell everyone that Stitches N Things will be hosting a trunk show with my models at Camp Stitch A Lot. The dates of the event are Oct 16, 17, and 18th 2009. So if you are in the Davison MI area please stop by to visit Deb. She would love to see you.

While my husband is in the hospital I decided that it was a good time to go to the book store, take my time (a long time) and look for books. This is my list:
(Full of Halloween treats) Art Doll Quarterly,
(features Mary Engelbreit)Where Women Create,
(Full of inspiration for stump work and raised embroidery) Embroidered Flora & Fauna,
(Love to applique) William Morris In Applique,
and for reading(An inspiring story of faith and the human spirit) Left To Tell by Immaculee Ilibagiza.

Well today is a day off so its a good day to super clean my bedroom, finish the model for my Winter Stocking, finish stitching some ornaments, and visit my mother and take her to lunch.
I figured while I was finishing the stocking I would take pictures as I did it so I could make a small tutorial for the blog on how I finished it. That should be a challenge.
My husband looks better but still no results yet, they said he should be home in a couple of days. His spirits are good because he is getting better care and more concerned doctors.
Have a good day and thank you for your prayers,
donna

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update on your husband. We will continue to pray for him and for the doctors to have wisdom.

    Enjoy your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping him a speedy recovery.
    Talk about deep cleaning the bedroom, that's just what I was about to do. I dread it. But it has to be done!

    Jennifer

    http://www.feathersinthenest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, I hope your DH's bloodwork shows some improvement. Such a stressful situation! Thx for the book list, I'm going to check out a few of those. I do love the Where Women Create series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds positive Donna! Great choices for reading! Halloween stitching is in the air isn't it! Although yes, we're onto Christmas designing! What an awesome shop for a trunk show! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive