Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Good evening


hi, bill is finally home. hanging out on the couch and taking it easy. waiting for results and more doc appointments, but at least he is home. i never made it to meet my mother for lunch yesterday but we made it for breakfast today. picked up some last minute things i needed to frame some stitching. i never got to take photos either of me finishing my stocking, maybe next time. so here is a peek of the stocking. i will post the finished picture tomorrow as soon as i pick which one i like the best. i do like the way i finished the stocking, its nice to have an alternate way to hang them and it looks like a piece of art or a decoration. have a quiet evening, donna

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your stocking photo. What you have shown so far is really pretty. Glad your husband is home with you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your DH is home now and hope he continues to quickly improve :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your husband is home with you! :)
    And your stocking peek has me mightily intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing's better then being at home to help a person feel better!

    I am so glad your husband is home.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive