Visit My Etsy Shoppe

Etsy Shop

Thursday, August 27, 2026

A Redo for 13th Colony Bays available as a PDF in the Etsy shop

 


The design 13th Colony Bay with all 3 designs as a whole is now availabe in the Etsy shop....
As I was creating this PDF I want to mention that the floss that I LOVE DMC 730 series and 830 series has been changed. 
DMC did discontinue 731 and 831, which I did use in this design and others also. 
So the only thing I can come up with is that if you stitch with 2 strands of floss and that when it calls for 731 that you use 1 strand of 730 and 1 strand of 732, hopefully that will make a slight variation...But I have noticed lately that 730 and 732 are looking very similar in color also :(
But they are my favorite, I did love the slight gradiant change they made in the scene. 
You could also substitute on overdyed in some areas....
Just be creative and enjoy you stitching!
Here is the link in you would like it as a whole design and not have to put the scene togather. 
And I am off to finish with the directions for 
STITCH An INCH FALL #2

Have a Blessed Day
hugs
donna B. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive

Stitch An Inch Fall

Stitch An Inch Fall