Monday, October 19, 2009

Angel Of Hope Punch Needle Design



What a beautiful morning. I've been up early today, I'm in a mood to work. I've been designing, cleaning, and taking pictures. So busy that my coffee is cold. Well here is a picture of "Angel Of Hope" I just have to add a hanger to her and she'll be already to hang for the Holidays and maybe forever. But we have a doc appt, and a dentist appt so I'll have to post her on Etsy later today. Have a good day and check back later on Etsy.donna

5 comments:

  1. She is just beautiful! I love how your needlepunch doesn't look coiled - so many of them do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, can't wait to see what your creative spirt produces, Donna!! :]
    The angel is sweet. Punch needle looks fun.
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful Donna!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive