Thursday, August 05, 2010

Soooo Hotttt. & An Update

Wow, I cant wait for fall. I have no AC by the computer and I cant stand it.
But I have an Etsy update for you and I also posted the info for the new designs on my other blog. The power went out in the middle of major computer work but its back on and I am so glad.
I have been working on a whaling scene and a new winter scene too. Plus I still have that big surprise I have to share. I am so excited.!!
Have a good day and try to stay cool.
donna

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Etsy update. I hope you cool down soon. The humidity is quite high here.
    Seeing your excitement I'm getting excited about the surprise too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot here too (utah). Just thought i'd stop by and say that I really like your patterns. I first saw one (Mystic Island) about 6 months ago (yeah not long) and loved the colors in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG can't wait to see your two new designs! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive