Friday, September 14, 2012

Found a blog with a great tutorial for small crochet flowers with floss

Good morning everyone, I said that I would add the directions for the small crocheted flowers that I applied to the frame for "Garden of Wildflowers" but I have had no time at all, SORRY!! As I was searching on the computer this morning for something I stumbled upon a great blog with directions that I think you can use, and she uses floss so here is a link to her blog, check it out, and maybe it will be helpful for you if you want to make small crocheted flowers out of floss.
have a good day and happy stitching or crocheting, whatever is your thing, HAHA!!
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive