Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Etsy Update with Limited Edition Kits

We had our grandson Liam this weekend. He is such a joy.We picked up sticks in the yard, threw the ball.  I drew a fish for him and then he and Pop Pop colored it. Here he is with them hanging in the hallway. We are starting a collection for every time he visits. Who knows maybe there will be Funky Fins in the near Future.
"Funky Flowers" Funky Feather's" and Funky Fins" 
I also updated the Etsy shop with a couple of limited edition kits that I have available.  I am on my way to pick up the printing order and photos. I will then be folding gluing and bagging so I will have charts ready tonight. But check out the kits because once they are gone I am not making anymore of those.But I do have some of the scissor fobs in mind with different designs. I am almost ready to share with you my progress on my wool applique.
Have a great day and my thoughts are with the people from the Boston Marathon, Saying prayers all through out the day that God give them peace in the midst of this tragedy.
LOVE LIFE KIT

LOVE LIFE SCISSOR FOB KIT

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive