Monday, August 31, 2015

Serenity Harbor update

I just updated the Serenity Harbor blogs with a little info about the large leaves in sections #8 and #9. The long stitches did not line up between the 2 sections so I have downloaded a copy of these sections together for you to print . But in the mean time here is a photo of Wendys work seen on Blog #1. I am so thankful for everyone that is sharing their work and I have a couple to share also for some other stitchers.....coming soon 

check out the Harbor blogs for the new info. Links are above in the top bars
donna 

3 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive