Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Serenity Harbor finished from Barbara

Oh my!!!!  Barbara just sent me a photo of her finished "Serenity Harbor" and it is framed too.
So wonderful and glad for her.....
I have to work on mine :)
But at the moment I am working on the free monthly Affirmations and a very famous couple....very old...but famous...I wonder who could they be.......here is a hint...first initials G&M....
And I am on my way back to work now...I have had one of the worst colds in my life....so glad it came when I was finished with the kits.....this is the first day I am feeling better in about a week....so I have much catching up to do...
A BIG THANK YOU TO BARBARA FOR SHARING HER WORK WITH US!!!
Made me smile this morning
donna 

3 comments:

  1. Barbara's framed piece is gorgeous! Well done! :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well done to Barbara!! It is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful work
    Congratulations for the great finish

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive