Monday, September 16, 2019

New Design "Simply Autumn"


I have a new design that should be ready next week. 
I just finished the directions and have to get them to the printer
 and order photos...
Yeah!!
I have a finish, its been a while.
and I am almost finished the with the new SAL,.....I just want to make sure I have all of the directions finished and ready to go before I give you some sneak peeks
....It should be ready to start by the end of October, 
but the peeks will be a lot sooner...
I will give more info for the new design tomorrow
have a great Monday night
hugs
donna
..

4 comments:

  1. This designs call out for Autumn to arrive! Hope all is well with you and you hubby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope all is well with you too.

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet pattern Donna.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive