Thursday, August 12, 2021

Noble Leap of Faith Embroidery KITS

 Good Morning!!

I have (4) of these Kits left in stock and 

I wanted to share them with my Bloggers before I add it to my Instagram Post






This KIT contains: The design for “Noble Leap of Faith” which has been printed onto a piece of Linen Cotton Canvas- fabric size is  12 x 9 ½, the design area is 6 ½ x 5 ¼,
Patternayan Crewel wool fibers to embellish your stitchery, “Donna’s Favorite” stitch directions, a Needle, and 10 Close-Up color photos to view stitching suggestions,

I finished my thread painted design to be a pocket for my Yazzi Bag. Using a hoop I laid the design fabric on top of a piece of warm and natural batting, embellished with embroidery stitches…after I then added a piece of cotton to the back and quilted the design with random running stitches in all directions around the design,…when finished I turned over my edges, iron , pinned in place and stitched around the 2 sides and bottom to make an extra pocket for my bag….there are so many things you can use the panel for….use your imagination and have fun!!  

Have a Great Day
hugs
donna


1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive