Thursday, October 07, 2021

New England Winter and Stitch An Inch Autumn Orni's

 

New England Winter is now available as a PDF in the Etsy shop

AND

Stitch An Inch Autumn Orni's is on sale as a PDF until Oct 15

...Reg. $12.00 on SALE for $8.00

Here is the link


I am off to do some stitching.
I did make a mistake with the first of the
"Home Sweet Home" series...
I thought it would not matter because it was only one stitch, 
which means one row in one of the tree's.
But oh NO!! it did matter, 
The border was coming down into the clouds...
So there was a lot of frogging time going on...
And stitching I am Again!!
Have a good weekend
hugs
donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive