Thursday, February 03, 2022

New Product line Coming Out Soon!!


I wanted to introduce you to something new that I will be carrying.

By The Bay “Collector Pins”

Lots of people collect things, especially cross stitch charts,

fabric, and all sorts of fabulous fibers,

along with magnets to secure their needles.

So I thought why not “Pins/Brooches”!!


The first one that is being released is “I Am A Needlesmith”


This cute pin measures 2 ¾  x 1 ¾ , A great size to pin on a jacket or on a stitchers project bag, or maybe start a collection and display them…or to keep with your framed counted cross stitch piece.


The next one for release will be the “Funky Flower Collection”

as a whole design with the white background

…this one will measure 1 ¼ x 1 ¼ inches.


Keep an eye out for them and check with your local Needlework Shop.

They will also be available in the By The Bay Etsy shop .


They will be heading out to shops Feb 14th 

AND

 Just a reminder that if you are looking to see some models in person..


Stitch New England

is Having A Trunk Show

located at 

16 N Washington St

North Attleboro, Massachusetts 02760

(508) 316-1667


I also donated a Free Raffle which includes

all 4 of the "Box of Series"

Box of Spring

Box of Summer

Box of Autumn

Box of Winter

and

along with that, is a Faux Finished Frame that I made

just for these Seasons.

You can stitch these seasons and

exchange them into the frame as the seasons change. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive