Friday, May 27, 2022

Etsy Shop Special for May 27th to June 3rd

 


The SPECIAL is - with any purchase in the Etsy Shop 
I will send over to you the PDF for this cute strawberry Scissor Fob. 


And yes, it is Strawberry Season soon!!!
June is the month so I thought this would be a good start for your stitching pleasure.
Strawberry Hill is also a good compliment 
to the season....a little Patriotic and a bit of nostalgia.

Those long summer days, 
the smell of the ocean 
and the breeze on your face,
 big juicy strawberries 
and yes the Watermelon should be coming soon Too!!

Have a Safe and Happy Holiday Weekend
hugs
donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive